Conc Jump Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Conc Jump was released on Apr 28, 2020
About The Game
Conc Jump is a game about FPS skills harking back to the old days of Quake 2 and Team Fortress Classic where movement and timing were key skills. If you ever enjoyed a TFC conc map then this game is for you! Pick from three core skills – Rocket Jumping, Bunny Hopping and Grenade Jumping. Challenge yourself to complete all 80 levels. The game is speed run friendly, with timings taken for all levels and summarised as a total time for each map. WARNING! This game is extremely difficult! You are not very likely to complete it!
How to Download & Install Conc Jump
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Conc Jump is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Conc Jump” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Conc Jump folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Conc Jump Free Download
Click the download button below to start Conc Jump Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME. txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here