Anatomy of Fear Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Anatomy of Fear was released on Jan 26, 2022
About The Game
A group of scientists travel to the place where the project started to unravel the mystery and results of the Bellatrix project. But a place called Bellatrix has not existed since work stopped. Your task is to reactivate and destroy the interconnected signals to bring Bellatrix to light, and all the while to stay alive! Every time you restart Anatomy Of Fear, there will be limited possibilities waiting for you, so you can reconcile with your teammates and have more fun.
How to Download & Install Anatomy of Fear
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Anatomy of Fear is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Anatomy of Fear” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Anatomy of Fear folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Anatomy of Fear Free Download
Click the download button below to start Anatomy of Fear Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME. txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here